Tours on the Isla Margarita:
The “Pearl of the Caribbean” is divided into two sections tenuously linked by a 24 km sand spit which separates the sea from the fascinating Restinga Lagoon. The western part of the island is a desert where you will find a xerophytes vegetation and beautiful breathtaking virgin beaches. In total contrast is the tropical flora of the eastern part containing 95% of the population (450.000) and towns. There are over 90 named towns and villages from picturesque fishing villages to beautiful colonial neighborhoods.
Following Tours we offer to our guests:
- Visiting shell-laden virgin beaches in Macanao.
- Trekking in the dessert of Macanao or to the tropical mountains of San Juan.
- Island Tour discovering the colonial places of the Island, the most famous beaches, typical market place…
- Horseback ridding on the beach.
- Kayak day tour through the mangroves of the national park La Restinga.
- Boat day tour to the perl island Cubagua.
Tours to the famous Icons of Venezuela:
We organize your personalized tailored Dream Tour and take you to the world famous icons of Venezuela (optional personal guide) like
Angel Fall in the National Park Canaima & Orinoco Delta,
Los Llanos & hiking in the Ands
Roraima, hiking to the top of the mother of all Tepui mountains.